Hello :)

Wer, woher, welche Interessengebiete?
Antworten
slovenc79

Hello :)

Beitrag von slovenc79 »

first thing: i don't speak german very well, so i will write in english, i hope that's allright.

so.. i am from slovenia and i'm a 23 years old guy. i have discovered long ago that i have a huge fetish on clothes, especially women jeans. i love them very much, but at the same time i love seeing them destroyed, burned, ripped, peed or pooped on. i often look around my neighbourhood to find discarded clothes and pick them up at night when nobody sees me. i have a lot of women jeans i found so far and i use them for peeing and sometimes pooping into. i would love to destroy them but because i don't find them so often and also because i love them so much i don't do it. however i absolutely love watching pictures or videos of clothes destruction.
which brought me to this site. Anna Mama, the pictures of Anna's leather jeans in the trash is a huge turn on for me. although i find it very disturbing because i am dreaming to find leather jeans in trash someday, but at the same time i get very horny if i see beautiful sexy leather jeans discarded or even destroyed like that. thank you for the pictures :)

i hope you understand what i say, unfortunately my german is very poor, but i think many of you understand english good (i try to write in simple english), but if you don't, you can use google translator, i understand your posts very well using it. i hope we will all have a lot of fun :)
Antworten