Greetings from Poland

Mülltonnen und -container, Müllschlucker, Sperrmüll, Müllabfuhr, Müllpressen, Müllkippen, Müllverbrennung, Altkleidersammlung und Verschrottung.
Kswr

Greetings from Poland

Beitrag von Kswr »

I found this board on some Polish shoejob board. It was exactly that which I looked for! Now I'd like to share with you some of my pictures. Some of theme were published on other sites, but most of them have been never published. I hope that you will enjoy :)

Unfortunately I don't speak German, but I believe that is not a problem for you. I prefer not to use Google Translator becouse it makes a lot of mistakes.

Regards,
Kswr :)
Dateianhänge
DSCF0922.JPG
DSCF1302.JPG
DSCF2528.JPG
DSCF2631.JPG
DSCF3847.JPG
DSCF7245.JPG
Thorsty

Re: Greetings from Poland

Beitrag von Thorsty »

Hello and wellcome here, Kswr.

You have, or better had ?!, really nice shoes and i like them much.
But i also love to see them dirty, trashed and totally fucked up, like on your photos :)

Greetings to Poland
Thorsty
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

To be honest with you. Some of them gone, some not.

I'll add some new pictures soon :) I hope you will enjoy and I wait for comments :)
Dateianhänge
In the first picture there are my old Puma Avanti. I still have them, but now they're in worse condition. I used them during flat renovation. Now, they are waiting for to be thrown out :)
In the first picture there are my old Puma Avanti. I still have them, but now they're in worse condition. I used them during flat renovation. Now, they are waiting for to be thrown out :)
In the next pictures there are some old Pumas Speed Cat. I had bought them on ebay.de about 5 or 6 years ago. Wow, this is fuckin great story. I will tell it next time, becouse it's rather long. You have to wait to find out what happened to them ;)
In the next pictures there are some old Pumas Speed Cat. I had bought them on ebay.de about 5 or 6 years ago. Wow, this is fuckin great story. I will tell it next time, becouse it's rather long. You have to wait to find out what happened to them ;)
In the third photo there are my Puma. There were muded during New Year's party a few years ago. I thougth that would be funny to take some 'trash' pictures. After that I cleaned them and I still wear them.
In the third photo there are my Puma. There were muded during New Year's party a few years ago. I thougth that would be funny to take some 'trash' pictures. After that I cleaned them and I still wear them.
The girly Reeboks in the next pictures were also bought on ebay.de. This photo was taken on one of the photo shoots. After all I clean them and now I've lended them to my friend. I hope she will destroy them :)
The girly Reeboks in the next pictures were also bought on ebay.de. This photo was taken on one of the photo shoots. After all I clean them and now I've lended them to my friend. I hope she will destroy them :)
My old canvas sneakers. This kind of shoes is very popular in Poland. They served me well, now they are retired at a dump.
My old canvas sneakers. This kind of shoes is very popular in Poland. They served me well, now they are retired at a dump.
The last pictures was takenn during another photo session. As you see there are a few pairs of shoe, precisely there are three pairs of indor football shoes: Nike, Puma and Adidas shoes. All of them were used by girls. Nike's shoes were thrown out, but I still have the rest.
The last pictures was takenn during another photo session. As you see there are a few pairs of shoe, precisely there are three pairs of indor football shoes: Nike, Puma and Adidas shoes. All of them were used by girls. Nike's shoes were thrown out, but I still have the rest.
Lisa

Beitrag von Lisa »

Hi Kswr,

welcome in our Vernichterforum :!: :D

Your first Postings are an astonishing horny making beginnig and so I want to thank you für those fantastic pictures and showing us these cute wornout and trashed Sneakermodells.

Have you also old boots and flats :?:

Please post something about your interests in http://vernichterforum.de/viewforum.php?f=10
So everyone knows, in what you're interested and "aims" and "needs" :idea:

Greetings Lisa

Hi Kswr,

willkommen in unserem Vernichterforum :!: :D

Deine ersten Postings sind ein erstaunlich geil machender Anfang und ich möchte dir für die tollen Bilder danken und dass du uns diese süßen Sneakermodelle zeigst.

Hast du auch alte Stiefel und Ballerinas :?:

Bitte beschreibe mal genau deine Interessen, sodass jeder weiß, was dich interessiert und welche "Ziele" und "Bedürfnisse" du hast :idea:

Geile Grüße Lisa
Mein Gesicht ist süß und lieb, aber ich kann gnadenlos und versaut sein wie 'ne dreckige Mülltonne!
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the kind words. I'll write about myself in the introduction topic, soon.

Lise, to answer your question. No I have no balerinas, flats or boots. I have only sneakers. Most of them are branded, but as you have seen I have some no-name canvas sneakers too. Sorry for this :(

Now I'd like to invite you to watch my photostory about Puma Avanti. I came up with this idea during I was making some mexican sause. I knew it is a dirty process and I will have a lot of garbage, so I decided to make a photoshoot... I hope you will like it :)
Dateianhänge
I thought that it's good occasion to change my old Puma Avanti to new shoes.
I thought that it's good occasion to change my old Puma Avanti to new shoes.
This old Pumas served me well for last 3 or 4 years and I bellive that they're tired and they want to retire. ;)
This old Pumas served me well for last 3 or 4 years and I bellive that they're tired and they want to retire. ;)
Here was how their last journey begun.Worn-out pumas ended in box-coffin and new ones started their new life on my feet.
Here was how their last journey begun.Worn-out pumas ended in box-coffin and new ones started their new life on my feet.
'Dont't worry old Pumas, I will keep you in my memory.'
'Dont't worry old Pumas, I will keep you in my memory.'
After 'funeral ceremony' the photo-shoot could begin. Everything was ready - pepper, canned tomatoes, onions, spices and trash bin with sneakers. To be continued...
After 'funeral ceremony' the photo-shoot could begin. Everything was ready - pepper, canned tomatoes, onions, spices and trash bin with sneakers. To be continued...
Lisa

Awful menue

Beitrag von Lisa »

Hi Leute,

das wird ja eine frisch gemachte Ekelmüll-Ratatouille. :oops: :mrgreen:

Supergeile Bilder! Weiter so!

Geile Grüße Lisa
Mein Gesicht ist süß und lieb, aber ich kann gnadenlos und versaut sein wie 'ne dreckige Mülltonne!
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Thank you Lisa. I think, it's time for new stuff.
Dateianhänge
First, onion is peeled. Throw out the peelings.
First, onion is peeled. Throw out the peelings.
DSCF0916.JPG
Second, peppers are cut. Throw remains to the bin.
Second, peppers are cut. Throw remains to the bin.
DSCF0930.JPG
Meanwhile, prepare a dessert. Don't forget that your Puma want to try it :)
Meanwhile, prepare a dessert. Don't forget that your Puma want to try it :)
DSCF0946.JPG
Open the cans and pour out excess of water. Ups, Puma are wet and sticky.
Open the cans and pour out excess of water. Ups, Puma are wet and sticky.
DSCF0952.JPG
DSCF0956.JPG
DSCF0957.JPG
Thorsty

Beitrag von Thorsty »

Oh, what a nice idea, Kswr.
Now we all know how to make mexican sauce :idea: It definitely needs sneakers!
It looks like a pictured cooking recipe :)

Oh, was für eine nette Idee, Kswr.
Nun wissen wir alle, wie man mexikanische Sauce macht :idea: Man braucht auf jeden Fall Turnschuhe!
Es sieht aus wie ein bebildertes Kochbuch :)

Geile Grüße
Thorsty,

waiting for the meal to be continued
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Thanks Thorsty. If you will make a mexican souse next time, you know what is needed ;) Rule number one: there is no good food without old, well-worn sneakers ;)

Ok, now it's time to last part of cooking tutorial. I'd like present you 'The Cleaning' :)
Dateianhänge
Throw out empty cans, rotten lettuce and other remains.
Throw out empty cans, rotten lettuce and other remains.
DSCF0965.JPG
If you have no space in your fridge for souce, let's throw out your yesterday's dinner.
If you have no space in your fridge for souce, let's throw out your yesterday's dinner.
DSCF0973.JPG
Of course don't forgot about empty bottle!
Of course don't forgot about empty bottle!
After all take out the trash bag.
After all take out the trash bag.
Ouhhh, what a pity, that Puma look so poor.
Ouhhh, what a pity, that Puma look so poor.
DSCF0985.JPG
Put the bag near the door. Don't forget to throw out it tomorow.
Put the bag near the door. Don't forget to throw out it tomorow.
Rest in peace my old friends. I hope that the new one will serve me as good as you.
Rest in peace my old friends. I hope that the new one will serve me as good as you.
Thorsty

Beitrag von Thorsty »

Many thanks for the great photos.
But i think you missed the best: You could have put them back on!
It's an overwhelming feeling to slip on filled shoes, to push your socked feet into the sticky mess! Have you ever tried?

Vielen Dank für die tollen Fotos.
Aber ich denke, du hast das Beste verpasst: Du hättest sie wieder anziehen können!
Es ist ein überwältigendes Gefühl in gefüllte Schuhe zu schlüpfen, die Füße mit Socken in die klebrige Pampe zu drücken! Hast du das mal gemacht?

Horny Greetings - Geile Grüße
Thorsty
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Hi!

I have never tried this, but it's sound good and I'll try it next time. Of course I'll take some photos from this action. But now, I'd like to show you some pictures which I took a few yers ago. Enjoy!
Dateianhänge
DSCF0893.jpg
DSCF0897.jpg
DSCF0898.jpg
DSCF0901.jpg
DSCF0902.jpg
DSCF0904.jpg
DSCF0906.jpg
DSCF0910.jpg
Stivmeister

Beitrag von Stivmeister »

was fürn ne karrse aktion, geile sache .

Hast du auch normale klamotten??
Sowas wie t-shits oder hosen oder so??
Geil wären natürlich vor allem alles aus satin:-)

grüße
aus deutschland
Satin, Seide, Shiny, Silk, Lycra, Spandex und Glanz
ich nehme es gerne egal in welcher Verfassung der Stoff sich befindet.Mülltonnen oder auf der Straße was seht,bitte mit nehmen für mich, da egal in welcher Verfassung der Stoff ist..Gruß euer Stivmeister
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Hi everyone!

First I'll answer for questions.
No, I made only actions with sneakers, but when I'll come back to Poland I can organise some special photo-sesion for you. Yea... It could be realy hot idea. I've thought about making a photoshoot with some shoes and socks or hose. I'll keep it in mind and I'll try to make some realy cool.

I'd like to tell you a hot story about some Puma SpeedCat.
I had seen them first time on eBay.de at the turn of October and November 2005. After that I knew that I have to have them. But there were a lot of prblems. First, I was minor. Second I had no bank account and account on eBay. Of course my language skills were worse than today. But as I said I had to do everything to get them. And I did it.

So I create an eBay account for my parents data. Fortunatelly, they didn't use a computer in that time, so I can do it without telling them fully truth. I lied that I need the account to buy some super graphic card.

After bidding, it occured another problem. My parents didn't allow me to create a PayPal account, so I had to ask them to make a payment via international bank transfer. Of course it was quite expensive. Generally, whole of this action was very expensive for me, especially that I didn't work in that time and I live in poor country ;) As I remember average salary in thet time was about 625 euro, and I paid for this sneakers about 75 euro, so it was enormous expense for me. But I have never regreted this decision.

As you can see in the pictures above, they have changed from that time. But how it happend I'll tell in the next episode ;)
Dateianhänge
140_4052_img.jpg
140_4053_img.jpg
140_4056_img.jpg
140_4057_img.jpg
140_4058_img.jpg
140_4059_img.jpg
sycaus

Beitrag von sycaus »

great photo sets. really thanx for making them
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Hi,

In the pictures below you can see how the Pumas have changed within a few years.

Have fun :)
Dateianhänge
08.06.2007: As you can see they didn't changed very much. They were only a litlle more dirty.
08.06.2007: As you can see they didn't changed very much. They were only a litlle more dirty.
P6080003.JPG
P6080006.JPG
P6080021.JPG
P6080024.JPG
05.06.2009 That was day, when everything had changed. I needed some shoes for a climbing wall. They had to be smaller shoes then these which I usually use , so I decided, that these Pumas will be the best one.
05.06.2009 That was day, when everything had changed. I needed some shoes for a climbing wall. They had to be smaller shoes then these which I usually use , so I decided, that these Pumas will be the best one.
DSCF9281.JPG
DSCF9283.JPG
DSCF9291.JPG
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Next photos :)
Dateianhänge
05.06.2009 (a few hours later):<br />The shoes served me well during first training. They fitted perfectly. Of course after training they were dusty of chalk. In my city, the climbing wall is covered with material which is like a sandpaper, so it rubbed my shoes.
05.06.2009 (a few hours later):
The shoes served me well during first training. They fitted perfectly. Of course after training they were dusty of chalk. In my city, the climbing wall is covered with material which is like a sandpaper, so it rubbed my shoes.
DSCF9296.JPG
DSCF9298.JPG
13.07.2009<br />I used them about one month, one or two times a week. They were really good claiming shoes, so I decided I would take them to the rock-climbing camp. It was beginning of the end for these sneakers.
I used them about one month, one or two times a week. They were really good claiming shoes, so I decided I would take them to the rock-climbing camp. It was beginning of the end for these sneakers.
DSCF9636.JPG
DSCF9637.JPG
DSCF9639.JPG
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

The penultimate chapter of Pumas' story.
Dateianhänge
Beginning of August<br />I used them during whole week. It was really hard time for them.
Beginning of August
I used them during whole week. It was really hard time for them.
02.JPG
12.08.2009 <br />After this camp they were completely dead. Dirty, dusty and with two big holes in the left shoe. I couldn’t use them never more…
After this camp they were completely dead. Dirty, dusty and with two big holes in the left shoe. I couldn’t use them never more…
DSCF9852.JPG
DSCF9854.JPG
DSCF9859.JPG
DSCF9864.JPG
DSCF9866.JPG
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

14 November, a few days earlier I had bought a new climbing shoes, so I decided, that I could throw them out. But before I did it, I took some pictures which show their condition and how they were used.

German version by Google Translator:

14. November, wenige Tage zuvor hatte ich eine neue Kletterschuhe gekauft, also beschloss ich, dass ich sie hinauswerfen. Aber bevor ich es gemacht habe, habe ich einige Bilder, die ihren Zustand und wie sie verwendet wurden, zeigen.
Dateianhänge
DSCF1033.JPG
DSCF1038.JPG
DSCF1096.JPG
DSCF1103.JPG
DSCF1116.JPG
DSCF1123.JPG
DSCF1126.JPG
DSCF1144.JPG
DSCF1193.JPG
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

As I said last time, that day I had decided, I had to throw out these shoes. Certainly I couldn't just put them into trash and forget about them. No, they were too dear to me. So, I got an idea: why don't hold them a climbing-trashed burial?

---

Als ich das letzte Mal sagte, an diesem Tag hatte ich mich entschlossen, musste ich werfen diese Schuhe. Natürlich konnte ich nicht nur setzte sie in Müll und irgendwann vergessen. Nein, sie waren mir zu viel. Also, ich habe eine Idee: Warum nicht halten ihnen einen Kletter-Papierkorb Beerdigung?
Dateianhänge
First, I took chalk and started writing on the shoes. <br /><br />Zuerst nahm ich Kreide und schrieb an den Schuhen.
First, I took chalk and started writing on the shoes.

Zuerst nahm ich Kreide und schrieb an den Schuhen.
DSCF1226.JPG
DSCF1228.JPG
I also wrote a typical funeral sentence.<br /><br />Ich schrieb auch einen typischen Satz Beerdigung.
I also wrote a typical funeral sentence.

Ich schrieb auch einen typischen Satz Beerdigung.
DSCF1235.JPG
Of course on the other shoe's insole I also wrote a sentence.<br /><br />Natürlich auf der anderen Schuh-Innensohle ich schrieb auch einen Satz.
Of course on the other shoe's insole I also wrote a sentence.

Natürlich auf der anderen Schuh-Innensohle ich schrieb auch einen Satz.
DSCF1243.JPG
Meanwhile I made some tea. It was good oportunity to put first piece of trash into the shoes. <br /><br /><br />Inzwischen habe ich einen Tee. Es war gute Gelegenheit zum ersten Stück Dreck in die Schuhe anzuziehen.
Meanwhile I made some tea. It was good oportunity to put first piece of trash into the shoes.

Inzwischen habe ich einen Tee. Es war gute Gelegenheit zum ersten Stück Dreck in die Schuhe anzuziehen.
DSCF1266.JPG
After all. I raised my glass to honor their memory. Cheers :)<br /><br />Immerhin. Ich hob mein Glas, um ihr Gedächtnis zu feiern. Prost :)
After all. I raised my glass to honor their memory. Cheers :)

Immerhin. Ich hob mein Glas, um ihr Gedächtnis zu feiern. Prost :)
Kswr

Beitrag von Kswr »

Hi,

At last. The moment you've all been waiting for: throwing out the shoes.
I'm waiting for comments. :)

--- Google translation ---

Hi,

Endlich. In dem Moment, Sie haben alle gewartet: werfen die Schuhe.
Ich warte auf Kommentare warten. :)
Dateianhänge
I took them for the last trip.<br />Ich nahm sie für die letzte Reise.
I took them for the last trip.
Ich nahm sie für die letzte Reise.
The bin was closer and closer...<br />Der Behälter war näher und näher ...
The bin was closer and closer...
Der Behälter war näher und näher ...
It's time to go.<br />Es ist Zeit zu gehen.
It's time to go.
Es ist Zeit zu gehen.
Shoes at their new home ;)<br />Schuhe in ihrem neuen Zuhause;)
Shoes at their new home ;)
Schuhe in ihrem neuen Zuhause;)
DSCF1287.JPG
DSCF1290.JPG
DSCF1291.JPG
Farewell, my dear friends.<br />Lebe wohl, meine lieben Freunde.
Farewell, my dear friends.
Lebe wohl, meine lieben Freunde.
Rest in peace...<br />Ruhe in Frieden ...
Rest in peace...
Ruhe in Frieden ...
Antworten